Top 4 Must-buy Japanese Facial Cleansers Based On Skin Types
Washing your face is an essential part of getting up in the morning or going to bed at night. As mentioned in the previous article by Japan With Love, proper face washing can help to prevent acne. But you may not know that besides cleansing the skin, washing your face can also have the opposite effect if done incorrectly. Many people think that just using any facial cleanser on the skin and rinsing it off with water is enough to complete the cleansing step. However, that is not entirely true. The reason is that you are not having much knowledge about face wash and facial cleanser types. When you know the steps to wash your face and do it properly, you will see your skin improve significantly. Skin will be cleaner and smoother so that cosmetics are absorbed into the skin easier for a better skincare effect. In this article, Japan With Love will tell you how to wash your face for each skin type and popular Japanese facial cleanser based on your skin type.
WHAT IS A FACIAL CLEANSER
A facial cleanser is a product that cleanses the skin and is a product that everyone should have for healthy skin. In the skincare process, facial cleansers are considered the most crucial step.
>> Read more: How To Choose The Best Facial Cleanser Based On Your Skin Type
Using facial cleansers properly will help you have beautiful and healthy skin. It also helps the next steps in the skincare routine to be maximized. Especially when the air is polluted, facial cleansers become more important. After a long day of operation, removing dirt and sebum is necessary.
HABITS WITH FACIAL CLEANSER FOR HEALTHY SKIN
Use a facial cleanser in the morning
Make it a habit to wash your face in the morning. That helps your skin be cleaner, replenished with water and restores vitality, creating a good new day for the skin. After a night of sleep, the sebaceous glands will be active, making your skin shiny. When this sebum accumulates for a long time, it causes acne on the skin. If you wash it with normal water, it cannot be removed. Therefore, you need to perform a facial cleanser.
It is important to choose the right facial cleansers
In addition to being suitable for the skin type, the facial cleanser should also be suitable for the time of year. The skin will suffer different damage from the environment in different seasons. Especially for those having oily skin, summer is the worst because the skin will be extremely oily. It is necessary to choose a facial cleanser that is right for your skin at that time.
Should use moisturizer after using a facial cleanser
Skincare is mainly moisturizing and replenishing water. But there are some people with oily skin who don't moisturize after using a facial cleanser because they think their skin is already oily. However, after using a facial cleanser, the skin will dry out, and the skin is easily dehydrated. As a result, the skin becomes more and more oily. So, whichever skin type you have, you should use skincare products after washing your face and use a toner to keep the skin hydrated for healthy, elastic skin.
>> Read more: The Important Role Of Moisturizer To Get Glowing Skin
Do not use a dry towel after using facial cleansers
A rough, rough face towel can cause the skin to become irritated and wrinkled and is an easy breeding ground for bacteria. It makes the skin more prone to acne. That will make the skin worse. After using the facial cleanser, you should let it dry naturally or use cotton to dry it so that it will not hurt your skin. If you have acne, then you should use paper to wipe off the water so that bacteria will not be able to penetrate the skin.
>> Read more: How To Use Facial Cleanser For Best Effect
FACIAL CLEANSER - HOW TO USE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR DRY SKIN
How to use a facial cleanser for dry skin
How recognize dry skin is the phenomenon of peeling skin. It feels rough or slightly rough when you touch it with your hands. The larger the area of dry skin, the more damaged it is. If you do not know how to properly clean and prevent acne, you will not only be unable to thoroughly cleanse your face, but you will also cause dryness. Later, it leaves long-term damage such as wrinkled skin, premature ageing, hidden acne, dark scars, etc.
When washing the face, the cleanser directly affects the skin. If you use a product containing cleansing particles, you can quickly erase dark spots on the skin. But it is easy to create friction, causing the skin to lose oil and cause cracking. Be careful not to use cosmetics and skincare products had a high pH level. Because it will cause the skin to become drier, forming ebony hidden underneath the skin.
When washing her dry-skin face should adhere to the following techniques:
- Choose a face wash with moisturizing ingredients for dry skin
- Although there are many areas of peeling skin, it should be noted not to rub the skin during the washing process because that will damage and peel off the skin even more. Perform gentle movements with the support of specialized facial cleansing products such as cotton and sponge.
- Wash your face with cold water but DO NOT ONLY USE WATER.
- Gently dry with a soft towel or cotton pad to avoid damaging the skin.
- Many people with dry skin often experience it as a result of washing their face too much for too long. Do not make the mistake of thinking that rubbing your face thoroughly can remove all remaining dirt and can prevent acne. Even when you see peeling skin, if you take a wet towel to rub it vigorously to remove dead skin scales, it will cause sagging. There is also a risk of wrinkles in this delicate skin. Therefore, you should pay attention to washing your face gently to get the skin you want. A regular facial cleanser also involves squeezing out the water from the face in dry and cold weather. It makes your dry skin even rougher.
Besides, it is necessary to note the following gentle skincare steps:
- You should consume 2 litres of water a day to provide moisture and prevent acne on the skin.
- Use external moisturizing products for the skin at least twice a day.
- Pay attention to eye care with eye cream and eye masks every day because this is where wrinkles are most likely to be revealed.
- Should use more sunscreen, supplement Collagen to help avoid the formation of bruises on the face
Facial cleanser for dry skin
Kose Softymo Facial Cleansing Foam Hyaluronic Acid 150g
FACIAL CLEANSER - HOW TO USE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN
How to use a facial cleanser for oily skin
Girls with oily/acne-prone skin have to deal with the condition that their skin always secretes sebum, thus making their skin look shiny. Oily/acne skin often comes with large pores, making it easy for dirt and bacteria to enter and cause acne.
Compared to other skin types, oily/acne skin needs more care and attention. Girlfriends with oily/acne skin need to follow the right techniques after washing their face to improve their "moisture" skin:
- Step 1: First, wash your hands with antibacterial soap. Afterwards, wash your face with warm water to open the pores and remove dirt and bacteria.
- Step 2: Put a sufficient amount of cleanser in the middle of the palm or face wash, use the other hand to rub it up, creating foam. Next, use the foam cleanser to apply all over the face.
- Step 3: Gently massage from the inside out and in the downward direction of the pores. Do about 1-2 minutes and do it longer in the T-zone because this area produces the most sebum.
- Step 4: Finally, rinse with cool water and dry with a soft towel, ending the process. After washing your face for about 1 minute, you should immediately use a toner (rose water), moisturizer or special acne cream. It is the most effective time for the absorption of nutrients, promoting the maximum use of care and treatment.
- Although the skin produces a lot of oil causing discomfort, absolutely DO NOT wash your face more than 3 times a day.
- When washing your face, you should massage your face with your fingers as gently as possible.
- Absolutely do not rub, do not stretch, do not scratch strongly because it will cause skin damage and inflammation, stimulate the sebaceous glands to be more active and acne to break out, spread around, even speed up the ageing process.
- Use warm and cool water to wash your face, not too hot. High temperatures can cause burns and make the skin lose the natural protective layer, leading to oily and acne-prone skin which is difficult to treat.
- Do not overwash your face or use too much cleanser. That causes the skin to lose its natural moisture, lose its protective layer, lose water, create conditions for acne to multiply, and the skin is always shiny and uncomfortable.
- Facial cleansers for oily and acne-prone skin should contain as little foam and soap as possible. Soap cleans the skin but removes all the essential moisture.
- With acne skin, one should limit the use of facial cleansers containing massage beads, artificial flavours and colours because they are easy to cause irritation and sensitivity.
Japanese facial cleanser for oily skin
DHC Medicinal Acne Control Fresh Forming Face Wash / Sterilization 130g
Japanese facial cleanser for combination skin
DHC Medicinal Acne Control Fresh Forming Face Wash / Sterilization 130g
Facial cleanser for sensitive skin
Kanebo Freeplus Mild Soap Face Wash For Sensitive Skin 100G
Japan With Love provides genuine cosmetics, supplements, foods, and collectibles manufactured in Japan.